514-613-1276
contact@mengchenghui.com
工作时间:周一至周五10:00-17:00
热搜: 房产 留学 医疗

A woman with one husband, plus one boyfriend. Agree or disagree?

[复制链接]
4629 3
marser88 发表于 2018-1-31 00:26:28 | 只看该作者 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 北美地区
Just want to say something in English, please forgive my bad English :0
-----

Today just saw a new. The story is: a woman who has a husband and kids feels boring at her life. So she feels like she needs a boyfriend to make her life more happier. But she did discuss this topic with her very very nice husband and then end up. Yeap, she dates with her new boyfriend and even bring this boyfriend to home to show their kids and husband that, this is her new boyfriend.

This is how the three people feeling:
1. The woman, who said this really make her happier in her life and so she can go on her career.
2. The husband, who said this type of matter didn't make him happy at all for this all the long time. But he just wants to do his best to let her wife be happier in her life. (well, really a nice husband)
3. The boyfriend, who said this relationship make him happy as well because at the same time, he has another girlfriend to date as well. But he said there is little chance that he will go on the relationship with the woman in future.

The ended story is, after being this wired relationship for the long time, the husband finally can't accept this type of relationship anymore and decided to divorce with the woman. And the woman with the boyfriend, well, may not last for long either because every love will be rusty by the time passed. Even the woman said, there's lots of ppl complaint that she is selfish, but she can't really lie herself that, go on her life with the husband due to lack of living passion. She wants to live with what she feels happier in her life.

---End

Here is my opinion::
I totally, totally and totally feel that the woman is really selfish. If you don't have any passion with the current husband, yes, you can divorce and go find another one. But now you want to have both the husband and the boyfriend together because you feel that it is the happiest thing you should do to make yourself happy. I would say, yea, I would be feeling happy to rob the bank (just an example) but I can't because it is illegal to do that. You probably said I didn't do anything illegal but my point is that, you can't do anything you want in order to make yourself happy because there are something called illegal or unethical in our human being.
I wish I have 10 wives or 10 husbands but I can't because a marriage is a type of business which we need to find a way to how to operate each other. The way you are doing is just so selfish and un-mature. The woman didn't lie to her husband and just did what she feels happy. But she is ruining her family, her husband and kids.

Please note: I never mean to offense any kind of marriage or something like that. If things just can't work out, divorce maybe the best choice of it. I just want to express my feeling that, our human being can't satisfy for all we have for all the time. But we should know to control what we should do and what we should not. I think the story I mentioned above is called open marriage. Does it really worth to do so? Agree or disagree?
蒙城汇免责申明
本版块是提供给各类用户互动交流的非付费版块,蒙城汇不会对任何用户或商家发布的信息和服务问题负责,请各位用户自己做好交易方资质、服务内容审查等事宜。本网站中所载一切文字、图片、信息、广告、服务、或其他数据(以下简称“内容”),无论其为公开张贴或私下传送,若有不实、侵害他人权益或违法情况,均为“内容”提供者之责任,蒙城汇概不负责也不承担责任。
收藏
收藏0
评分
评分
支持/赞
支持/赞5
反对/踩
反对/踩0

精彩评论3

跳转到指定楼层
推荐
 楼主| marser88 发表于 2018-1-31 13:48:01 | 只看该作者 来自: 北美地区

sorry, i am not. My computer just can't type Chinese recently.
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 评分 举报

沙发
loner1021 发表于 2018-1-31 12:59:35 | 只看该作者 来自: 加拿大
Are you Naocan?

点评

sorry, i am not. My computer just can't type Chinese recently.  详情 回复 发表于 2018-1-31 13:48
亚洲舞王尼古拉斯赵四
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 评分 举报

地板
rektatron 发表于 2018-1-31 17:00:19 | 只看该作者 来自: 加拿大
marser88 发表于 2018-1-31 12:48
sorry, i am not. My computer just can't type Chinese recently.

Well your english is so broken, i think im getting brain cancer. Your better off with just pin yin
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 评分 举报

0关注

2粉丝

4帖子

发布主题
推荐阅读更多+
广告位
加拿大蒙特利尔蒙城汇华人微博Montreal weibo    加拿大蒙特利尔蒙城汇华人Montreal Facebook    加拿大蒙特利尔蒙城汇华人Montreal twitter    加拿大蒙特利尔蒙城汇华人Montreal Youtube    加拿大蒙特利尔蒙城汇华人Montreal linkedin

QQ- Archiver小黑屋手机版 加拿大蒙特利尔蒙城汇网

© 2014-2024  加拿大蒙特利尔蒙城汇网 版权所有   技术支持:萌村老王